used in reference to a situation in which one must take a chance that whatever is available will prove to be good or acceptable.
Potluck Prints Co.
Thanks to this one of a kind opportunity, I will be establishing my brand of clothing line. I’ve been planning to make my own business that is inclined with my skills which is designing, drawing and sketching. Now, all thanks to my family, I finally have this opportunity.
The Potluck Prints Co. will be offering not just a designer clothing line but a print service. Other thank Tshirt prints with premium designs, Potluck Prints Co. will also be selling mug prints, sticker prints, business card printing, flyer, tote bag and more!
- I want the shirts to be as comfortable as possible.
- You’ll be able to wear it three times without thinking if it was washed or not.
- Design matters 20% but the quality of the shirt is 80%.
- You can wear it on your sleep.
- It’s not heavy. Feels like it’s part of who you are.